- Biological Science, Biochemistry, Genetics, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Immunology -
- Botany, Plant Science and Agriculture -
- Business, Management and Economics -
- Chemistry -
- Civil Engineering -
- Commerce, Management and Economics -
- Computer Science & Information Technology -
- Education -
- Electronics and Communication & Electrical Engineering -
- Environmental Science -
- Food Science, Health and Nutrition -
- Geography and Geology -
- History and Archaeology -
- Homeopathy -
- Language, Literature and Linguistics -
- Law, Criminology and Forensics -
- Mathematics and Statistics -
- Mathematics and Statistics -
- Mechanical Engineering -
- Medical Science -
- Pharmaceutical Sciences -
- Philosophy and Religion -
- Physical Education and Sports -
- Physics -
- Political Science -
- Psychology -
- Sociology -
- Tourism and Hotel Management -
- Zoology, Animal Science & Veterinary Science -
Terms and Conditions
Accessing Our Site
Our site is intended to use for non-commercial only. Non-commercial refers to an activity or entity that does not in some sense involve commerce, at least relative to similar activities that do have a commercial objective or emphasis.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site.
Linking To Our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site and material must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If you have any concerns, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site